Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'll ferry you to rest with me
beside the sperm bank, rich for robbery
beneath the ocean swells
rising on the beach of my flesh
on skin so gentle, a poetry of love
that you'll wed the heat, ocean and all
and rob the bank of its whited gold
so soft, moist, warm and long
in bolting hugs that guide with each embrace
till passions' sleep soothes us to its hour




*If I Fail

If in my quest 2 achieve my goals
I stumble or crumble and lose my soul
Those that knew me would easily co-sign
There was never a life as hard as mine
No father - no money- no chance and no guide
I only follow my voice inside
if it guides me wrong and I do not win
I'll learn from mistakes and try to achieve again.
-Tupac Shakur


*What Is It That I Search 4

I know not what I search 4
But I know I have yet to find it.
Because it is invisible 2 the eye
My heart must search 4 it blinded.

And if by chance I find it,
Will I know my mission is achieved?
Can one come 2 conclusions,
Before the question is conceived?

Just as no no one knows
what lies beyond the shore,
I will never find the answer 2
what it is that I search 4.
-Tupac Shakur



-If death doesn't get you, something else will.

*The dangers of life are many, and safety is one of those dangers.
-Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment