Saturday, August 23, 2014

singer of sorrow

i led myself into the pleasure dome of death
hell burning my conscience with devilish delight
collapsing into recriminations repeat in my life

i can't even cry
tears evaporate before reaching their ducts
i roast in repentance which even that i doubt
surviving on a struggling wormy-kind of faith
like a centipede moving in cross-directions
pleading for mercy

hear me through my broken mouth
my unclean lips
pity this singer of sorrow
with tattered soul
and tainted guilt




*...our life is grounded in our true Mother Jesus in the foreseeing wisdom that he has from without beginning, with the might of the Father and the high sovereign goodness of the Holy Spirit.
-Julian of Norwich


*All shall be well, and you shall see for yourself that all manner of thing shall be well.
Julian of Norwich

No comments:

Post a Comment