Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I Luv the Field of Flesh

Male flesh, woman flesh
young flesh, aged flesh
baby flesh, youth flesh:
I luv the field of flesh

Smooth flesh, wrinkled flesh
brown flesh, white flesh
hilly flesh, flat flesh:
I luv the field of flesh

Quiet flesh, busy flesh
breast flesh,bun flesh
passion flesh, plain flesh:
I luv the field of flesh

Your flesh, my flesh
his flesh, her flesh
their flesh, all flesh:
I luv the field of flesh

God-flesh, personed flesh
giving flesh, saving flesh
loving flesh, each flesh:
I luv Your feel for flesh



*God

when I was alone and had nothing
I asked 4 a friend 2 help me bear the
pain no one came except...GOD

when I needed a breath 2 rise
from my sleep no one could
help me except....GOD

when all I saw was sadness
and I needed answers no one
heard me except....GOD

so when I am asked who I
give my unconditional love 2
look for no other name
except......GOD!
-Tupac Shakur

No comments:

Post a Comment