Saturday, April 5, 2014

no words.

perhaps there are no words
the Spirit uses to call direct 
throwing ones life into a tizzy.

i hear nothing
waiting for something
to tap on the drums of my ears.

silence only.

silence.

full silence 
invading the heart of sounds
circling my flesh
my me
kneeling beside my bed
waiting
for Something to whisper
I'm here.

...whispering
from the hollow in the room
I'm here.



*(The person) who treats as equal those who are far below (oneself) in strength really makes them a gift of the quality of human beings, of which fate had deprived them.  As far as it is possible for a creature, (they) reproduce the original generosity of the Creator with regard to them.
-Simone Weil


*All the humankind is capable of admiring is possible with God.
-Simone Weil


*...the existence of evil here below, far from disproving the reality of God, is the very thing that reveals (God) in (Gods') truth.  On God's part creation is not an act of self-expansion but of restaint and renunciation.  God and all (God's) creatures are less than God alone.
-Simone Weil

No comments:

Post a Comment