Sunday, July 7, 2013

What shall I say?

The Journey

Take The Journey slowly
soul-wide
carrying you
a babe, abound her back.

Let each joy, each fear
each surprise be treasure;
each hurt, each pain
coat your heart with gold.

Embrace the cost as gift
the price paid for discov'ry
for you may arrive at home
to the You you're longing for.

Ask of her no questions.
Be wise, stand still in Yes.
Answers arise from solitude;
fruit grows in the dark.

Take The Journey slowly
snail your way to Home.



A Path Returned

I journey on a path once traveled
yet untouched
(or, was I touching but disclaimed
contact?).

I walked there but dare not own
presence
fearful that presence might condemn
to Hell.

At three-score years now the path lays
before me
and I walk, discovering a joy
once missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment