Thursday, July 9, 2015

NOT

sometimes
i would NOT like to feel guilty o'er a tragedy
as sweet revenge enters my heart
dominating my emotional state

i recoil, ashamed for a moment or so
as a surge of mem'ries feed my thoughts

coaxing the lingering rage against suppression
pay-back-time caresses me
addicted to long forgotten hurts

oh, to be evil for a flash
to know its lusts purring like a cat 
having captured a rat

oh to be rotten to the core for a moment of crime
to believe i'd be happy in this state of soul

"it's life, in her justice, beating the children
with the visitation of crimes their parents obliged"
however faintly my conscience bothers me

then the children of the next generation rise before my eyes
mirroring that adage long spoke down the times
"what goes around, comes around"
comes through my door
making visitation upon my children
for the crimes i adore

my thirsty revenge tempers its lust
my smothered conscience recovers its shame



*Every human existence is formed by a series of ordeals, by repeated experience of "death" and  "resurrection".
 -Mircea Eliade

*...the majority of people "without religion" still hold to pseudo religions and degenerated  mythologies.
 -Mircea Eliade

*A purely rational person is an abstraction; they are never found in real life.  Every human being is    made up at once of their conscious activity and their irrational experiences.
 -Mircea Eliade

No comments:

Post a Comment