Monday, July 25, 2016

I view myself in the mirror
unsure who I see
beyond the flesh
beyond the glass
beyond the scarred head
the sutured hand
the flaking feet
unsure what the color speaks
the eyes say
the lips whisper
just know I'm here
viewing a "me" 
in this moment
with questions and regrets
with love and sins

The mirror can't behold
some "me" beyond reflections
beyond a passing gaze
beyond my inner-spections

Mystery




*Reflections of Jean Sulivan:

  -"The truly poor man is the one who knows nothing", Meister Eckhart says.

  -Don't pass on a message composed of truths that have been discussed in committee, but an experience that would be intimate enough to spark communion.

  -...worldly honors, whether religious or not, grow like poisonous mushrooms after the rain.

  -Transformation of mind and heart, interior justice, that's what concerns apostles.

No comments:

Post a Comment