Friday, February 5, 2016

The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize.
-Chinese fortune cookie


beyond beyond

the search is about love
the looking about
the catching at a glance
the chance, the sought
the never caught
the up, the down web-ways
the in and out of site after site
with bodies, same bodies
on a different face
without breath, flat 
untouched, hoping
hoping to touch some spot
to see, to find a piece
of my self, missing 
long spent, departed 
long never there

tis a strange journey through
the surf-tide through me
valleys of despairs and mounts
the expectant plateaus of me
the salt-flats of the desert 
my desert and flatland of my wants
my wish to find someday
the ever best-absent something
called love

yet i continue on
letting go, releasing want
the beast, the albatross
swinging 'round my neck
to let it fly, released
to find new shores
o'er which to sail
new waters of fish
new lands to rest 
build a nest
lay down and die
cause here i cannot rest
or be, discover me
but somewhere Beyond
beyond beyond




*Orange

good day
good night

a jazz
of juice

good day
good orange

say 
I

my mouth
all music

from my
good night

we eat
well

we eat
we
                                          -Jerry Schoerder, Cap.




*A thought of Jean Sulivan:

  -...without denial pleasure is degraded and...joy is never the product of self-gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment