Tuesday, March 25, 2014

All matters  of things shall be well.
-a personal revelation



living in suicide
impotent and puzzled
i can't get angry without
yet not knowing how i feel

it's buried that deep in me
sleeping in my mercurial swamp
nursed by the cypress leaves 
harboring the poisonous moccasin

they coil in my faceless gut
unhappy with unhappiness
angry with discontent
loving without love

this aint' living
though it's the living i've got

so i hang myself with crammed feelings
tossing me about from limb to limb
dangling like a lynched outsider
thrown o'er a bridge to swim

am i a danger to society
a predator for the lost and forgotten
as if the last testament of my glory
is entry into the realm of the dead?

this is a wretched state of being
of living with myself as if damned
struggling against insanity
pretending i'm not really the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment