Sunday, November 17, 2013

 a misty episode

i read book that's writing me 
a novel autobiography 
recorded in my bones 
nestled in my mind 
faded o'er the passing years 
arisen through a quickened dream

it lit like fire burning in the night 
my limbs and soul aflame 
like some ancient prima dona 
desirous to be thunk again 
her arms a watery flab 
her toes weakened by weight

the text fell softly 
like shavings from a sharpened lead 
preparing to jot another chapter 
onto the pages of my awakening mind

the story held briefly 
images bunching in a continuous stream 
that upon my arousal 
floated into ghosts exiting Halloween 

twas a misty episode 
playing out some phases of my life 
authored by my deeds undone 
and deeds seeking repeat

ghostly phrases now write themselves 
as images to be read some future night




*Evil cannot be destroyed; it can only be redeemed.
-Anon


*To kill evil one must kill the significance.
-Anon


*Every happiness is the child of a separation it did not think it could survive.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

No comments:

Post a Comment