Thursday, August 8, 2013

What's happening to me?

Why does she hold me like this
treat me like her lover?

I am frightened by the feelings
rushing through my veins
a flare of fire burning in my flesh.

I sweat
and my skin tingles to the touch.

Set me down
lest I pee upon myself
lest my flow should become milk
and I shout in pleasured pain.

Spare me, my future.

Curse me not with doubts.

Let me be child and wrestle
in the grass but not in mind
or upon a troubled heart forever
in search of meaning forever
forever in search of why.

Release me.

Spare me, a child.



I've witnessed Death
  yours and mine 
and Ours throughout Time.

I tremble at our deed 
curse the will that chose the path: 
our path 
our will 
our burden upon the Land 
laying deep in spirits now 
struggling to revive 
to know 
The Hidden Who walked us 
called us in the Garden
giving us Light supreme.

We've killed ourselves 
and them 
and that 
which nurtures us 
for now we're lost again 
a fleeing mass of Want.

Hold me till the New Dawn breaks 
and we birthed 
in Yahweh's Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment