Sunday, May 12, 2013

There is an interaction between seeing and being. The kind of person you are effects the kind of world that you see.
-Simon Tugwell


Bottles of feeling explode within
a fireworks display, tangible yet screened
my skin popping in cosmic directions
along ev'ry nerve trav'ling my spine

These are untranslatable words
whose deeper voice rises not from thoughts
but inflamed-flashings needed to be heard

What needs be said are budding as tears
bearing pain reluctantly 'neath the scales of my eyes

I stay with the burgeoning cry until its day of freedom
shoves it out beyond the windows of my flesh
for one day my words will be heard
my lips unlocked to release its shackled cries

The dungeon will open where gold is hid
and what needed to be said becomes a fire-words display

No comments:

Post a Comment