Monday, August 29, 2016

It's silly
being other than called
being both-and
when I am
caught in the silly
the silly of my making

You're here
the Now
for fools like me
foolish Yourself
loving this fool
to death

At death I'll wake
cutting the crap
grasp the You in me
and be
forever
without facade or mask
the both-and
and be
celebrating You




*Reflections of Sue Halpern:

  -...absence of electricity doesn't simplify things; it keeps them simple.

  -...poverty is a matter of desires as well as of means.

  -Nor does he (Ned) confuse religion with God.  Religion is the creation of people - to Ned it is as artificial as electric light.

  -Forty years in the woods earning a life, not a living.  "A lot of  people, I think, wished they would have done it."

  -You're a thinking machine when you are alone.

  -...because we're sentimental about animals it is easier to forgive their trespasses.

  -Isolation is like having hell all to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment